- Reach the “Quai Jeanne d’Arc” in Chinon
- From the North : enter Chinon by the road D751 (Avenue F. Mitterand). At the bottom of the hill, turn left and keep driving along the river.
- From the South: enter Chinon by the road D749, and drive across the river. At the end of the bridge, turn right.
- From the bridge, keep driving along the river for 450 meters (about 0.3 miles)
- Turn left at the corner of Rue Denfert Rochereau, just before the bank “Société Générale”
- Keep driving straight on the Rue P. de Comines (follow the “Ecole de musique” signs) for 200 meters.
- At the corner of the church, turn right. Here you are !
WARNING ! We seriously advise you to follow the itinerary above and NOT the one of your GPS-device. It will drive you to very narrow streets, where your car could be stuck.
- Reach the train station of Tours (55 min away from Paris and 3 hours away fom Bordeaux with the TGV)
- Take the local train or bus (TER) to Chinon train Station (50 min)
- Tours Airport : flights from Marseille, Figari and Ajaccio, but also from abroad : London, Manchester, Southampton, Dublin.
- Angers Airport : flights from Nice and London
- Nantes International Airport : flights from many european cities
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport